Saturday, November 29, 2014

JUST US GIRLS #269 - Wild Card Week

Hello and Happy Saturday to you! Are you all tryptophanned out from all that turkey you consumed?! LOL! We have a new challenge starting today at JUST US GIRLS! Vicki is hosting Wild Card week, and she said Anything Goes!


So, of course, I made a Christmas card!


 and the inside:

I just loved this cute little skiing bunny, so I had to use him. I found paper scraps to go with the colors I used and stamped my sentiment on all of them. I used a snowflake EF to add to the snow theme, and finished the inside with that bunny and another sentiment. 

I can't wait to see what you create! Please join us at Just Us Girls for the Wild Card challenge! Be sure to see what our November guest designer, Tajanna, and my teammies created! Don't forget that if you are picked as Chic of the Week in November, you will be in the running for our guest designer for the month of January! Good luck and happy crafting! Have a great day!

Chris

Supplies
Stamps: Some Odd Girl - Snow Bunny
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: scraps
CS: Bazzill (blue); scraps; Copic X-Press It
Accessories: GC; MFT - Dainty Doily Die-Namic; Darice - snowflake EF; Spectrum Noir markers; Fiskars - corner rounder
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik permanent, 3D foam squares


10 comments:

  1. Super cute snow bunny, great cas card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute skiing bunny! Really fun Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Chris. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bunny and how you coloured him! Fun card design, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply adorable! That bunny is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling little bunny! Love the embossed snowflake background for him and the little "let it snow" tags. Great coloring on this, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! That little bunny is just the cutest thing, and I love how you did the sentiment. Gives a wonderful sense of movement to your design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too freaking adorable! I love the embossed snowflakes & fun sentiment strips too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.