Sunday, January 12, 2014

You are.....

Hello and happy Sunday to you all! I'm hoping that I can get through this post before Blogger crashes it. Seriously, they need to get their heads out of their *sses and fix all the problems. Pronto! Ok, I'm off the soapbox now. ;)

It's been a while since I've made a snarky card, so last night I fixed that issue! Here's a card I made for the (almost not) current Freshly Made Sketch #118:


Here's the inside...

...and the sketch.
See? Snarky. And. I. Love. It! LOL! Yes, I have someone in mind to send this to - my BIL, who's birthday is coming up. I was blessed with in-laws that share the same sarcastic sense of humor as my family. My card has an "Old" theme about it, from the antique car, the DP (the green showcasing magical elixirs and the red with clocks), the inside sentiment (one of my all time favorite stamps! HA!), to the distressed edges. Yep, I know. I'm not right in the head. (Who wants to be normal anyway?)

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by to hang out with me for a bit, and I hope that you have a fabulous rest of the day! Stay crafty my friends!

Chris
Supplies
Stamps: Technique Tuesday - All Aboard (car); Unity February & July 2012 KOM
Ink: Clear Snap - Frost White; Ranger DI - Walnut Stain; Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Graphic 45 - Olde Curiosity Shoppe
CS: Recollections
Accessories: Grand Calibur, Deckled Rectangles Lg Nesties & Chevron Edgeabilities Die; White Prisma Color pencil; Tonic distressing tool; heat gun
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik permanent, 3D foam squares; Elmer's extra strength glue stick

6 comments:

  1. Perfection, Chris! I have the sentiment in Itty Bitty form, and it's one of my faves, too. ♥ the patterned paper as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patterned paper and the image is fab too. Great sentiment. Awesome take on the sketch. nothing like skidding in just under the wire for a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love. The. Snark.
    And that design paper??? FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this "snarky" card!!! Great combination of papers, images and snarkiness. :) Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, absolutely fun! Perfect match of sentiment to image and design...even down to the distressed edges. All definitely reads "old"! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love this stamp - I haven't used it in ages, I'd better rectify that, pronto. love the chalkboard effect with the car - makes it look even older :)
    And at least you have awesome company in the not right in the head club :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.