Saturday, December 28, 2013

Drunken Stampers #156 Person: Marilyn Monroe

Hello and good morning! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that Santa gave you everything you wished for! LOL!

It's a new week at the Drunken Stampers challenge blog. This weeks person/place/thing challenge is a person - Marilyn Monroe! (or you can use the sub theme and make something with glam or glamorous!)



My team the Tropical Hooters are up to inspire you this week! Here's what I dreamed up:


Clip Art to the rescue! Again! A bit of glitter paper, some rhinestones, and a printed quote make for an easy card! And look at it sparkle! LOL! You may have noticed that there is no picture of the inside. That's because I haven't finished it. (a rarity for me!) I'm not sure if this will be a graduation, a congratulations, or a just because card. I'll figure it out. Sometime. ☺

That's it for me! Please make sure to see what my teammates dreamed up for your viewing pleasure over at the Drunken Stampers blog! Thanks for stopping by and stay crafty my friends!

Chris
Supplies:
American Crafts - glitter paper
CS: Recollections
Accessories: Clip Art and sentiment printed from internet; Grand Calibur; Labels One Nestie; Recollections - rhinestones; Berwick - tinsel cord
Adhesives: SA by 3L - MyStik permanent, 3D foam squares; Glue Dots; Recollections red tape

10 comments:

  1. Awesome card, I would never have thought to use clip art, duh. Next time I have to make a card for my grandson and can't find the right thing I will have to do the clip art thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabutastic card Chris! I love all the sparkle...so very Marilyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, Chris! That super-glittery card base is perfect for this glam Marilyn card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much - the clip art has such perfect contrast, the glittery base (um, yeah!) and that fabulous quote. This is my new favourite of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, this is fabulous...love the glitz and the glam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfectly glamorous card for a glamorous challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH! This is a glamorous card! LOOOOOOVE the b/w clipart with the bling and red! FABULOUS job with this challenge <3

    Merry CHRISTmas and Happy NEW Year <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps…I cannot thank you enough...THANK YOU x1000000000 for always watching my videos and for leaving so much love on the Virtual Smooches blog for me! You make me feel extra special-- and I LOVE that someone watches my videos:) LOL! THANK YOU for lifting me up <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! The red is perfect...I love the shimmery CS and the bow to the left of the panel. Awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.