Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Frazzled?.../CTS#40 & CFC#111

I don't know where you live in your neck of the woods, but here in my corner of the country, it is beautiful outside!! A cold front moved in overnight, and it's in the low 60's, a sunny, gorgeous morning! I have a feeling that I'll be outside on the deck most of the day today. ☺

Well, now that you have the weather report (grin), let me share with you a card I made for both CAS(E) this Sketch #40 and CAS-ual Fridays #111:


Here's the inside:


And the challenges:



Isn't she cute? This Itty Bitty is called Frazzled, so that became my sentiment. She's colored with Marvy Uchida markers, fussy cut and adhered with foam squares on the main panel. I picked that patterned paper because I thought it added to the frazzled theme! I also added Glossy Accents to her button eyes. A couple more stamps to the inside and I was done!

Thanks for stopping by! Keep on crafting and have a great day!

Chris
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity - Frazzled Itty Bitty, that stinks from Ah Crap set; Studio G - alphas; Hero Arts - Everyday Sayings
Ink: Staz On - Jet Black; Memento - Tuxedo Black
Strathmore water color paper
DP: Basic Grey - Persimmon
Card stock: DCWV
Adhesive: SA by 3L - MyStik, 3D foam squares; Glue Dots
Accessories: Marvy Uchida markers; Glossy Accents; Fiskars pinking shears; DMC floss; button from my stash 

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh I freakin love that card!!! That image is perfect (where did you get that image of me??) LMBO
    Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! lovely card! thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and a fabulous take on that sketch! Love the natural color palette and love the placement of the sentiment. And how cute she is! I can really relate.....I am quite frazzled myself this week. Moving my son into the dorms tomorrow has me quite off my game...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and I love the coloring! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol @ Donna - I thought that was ME! I love this :) SO much. Also, thank you for the weather report :P The combined sentiment on the inside is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!! Love that rag doll stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome coloring! Love yer fussy cutting girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.